Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

« 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Rei Kasami
Rei Kasami
2ème Année

Fiche scolaire
Informations personnelles:
Vôtre péché : L'orgueil (a)
Club: Aucun
« 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship Vide
MessageSujet: « 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship   « 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship EmptyLun 29 Oct - 11:04

Post réservé. (a)

Dernière édition par Rei Kasami le Lun 29 Oct - 11:10, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rei Kasami
Rei Kasami
2ème Année

Fiche scolaire
« 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship Vide
MessageSujet: Re: « 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship   « 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship EmptyLun 29 Oct - 11:04

Post réservé. (a)
Rei Kasami
Rei Kasami
2ème Année

Fiche scolaire
MessageSujet: Re: « 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship   « 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship EmptyLun 29 Oct - 11:04

[U.C.]

The Lady please~

« Les filles courent après les diamants mais ce qu'elles ne savent pas, c'est qu'elles en sont elles-même un. »

Vesper A. McHardy
« type de lien »
« phrase kitue » I'm walking down the lines. That divides me somewhere in my mind. On the border line . Of the edge and where I walk alone. Today is gonan be the day that they're gonan throw it back to you Green Day & Oasis - Mix Boulevard of Broken Dreams & Wonderwall ----- I'm walking down the lines. That divides me somewhere in my mind. On the border line . Of the edge and where I walk alone. Today is gonan be the day that they're gonan throw it back to you Green Day & Oasis - Mix Boulevard of Broken Dreams & Wonderwall
Alice E. Hamlet
« type de lien »
« phrase kitue » All I know si I've heard this all before. Reality is a bore. You ask me to belive in something fake well I can't bring myself to do what you want me to. This is who we are and nothing's gonna change. Sum 41 - Thanks for nothing ----- All I know si I've heard this all before. Reality is a bore. You ask me to belive in something fake well I can't bring myself to do what you want me to. This is who we are and nothing's gonna change. Sum 41 - Thanks for nothing
Skylar B. Ikazuna
« type de lien »
« phrase kitue » Days will come and go by. You will never know why. You're the victim of your own denial. You took the vow of contradiction. Bound by lies and fiction. Holding onto nothing all the while. Too late my friend it's over (Memories broken). Nice to know ya. Guess that means this is goodbye. Sum 41 - This is Goodbye ---- Days will come and go by. You will never know why. You're the victim of your own denial. You took the vow of contradiction. Bound by lies and fiction. Holding onto nothing all the while. Too late my friend it's over (Memories broken). Nice to know ya. Guess that means this is goodbye. Sum 41 - This is Goodbye
prénom et nom
type de lien
« phrase kitue » No you wanna get me back and you're gonna show me . So you walk around like you don't know me. You got a new friend, well I got homies. But in the end it's still so lonely. In the night I heart them talk, the coldest story ever told. Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul to a woman so heartless The Fray - Heartless ----- No you wanna get me back and you're gonna show me . So you walk around like you don't know me. You got a new friend, well I got homies. But in the end it's still so lonely. In the night I heart them talk, the coldest story ever told. Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul to a woman so heartless The Fray - Heartless
prénom et nom
type de lien
« phrase kitue » Where did I go wrong ? I lost a friend . Somewhere alone in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night . Had I known how to save a life ! Les him know what you know best, cause after all you do know best. Try to slip by his distance, whitout granting innocence . Lay down a list of what is wrong The Fray - How to save a life ----- Where did I go wrong ? I lost a friend . Somewhere alone in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night . Had I known how to save a life ! Les him know what you know best, cause after all you do know best. Try to slip by his distance, whitout granting innocence . Lay down a list of what is wrong The Fray - How to save a life
prénom et nom
type de lien
« phrase kitue » Yet year after year, it's the same routine. And I grow so weary of the sound of screams. And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King. Have grown so tired of the same old thing. Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones .An emptiness began to grow. There's something out there, far from my home All American Rejects - Jack's lament ------- Yet year after year, it's the same routine. And I grow so weary of the sound of screams. And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King. Have grown so tired of the same old thing. Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones .An emptiness began to grow. There's something out there, far from my home All American Rejects - Jack's lament
Codage fait par M. Lou

prénom et nom
[center]type de lien
« phrase kitue »  I've heart it before, I'm straight out of line. The image of malice with one evil mind. I've got no excuse, It's my alibi. A victim of fashion dressed to do or die. Don't worry about me . I'm not your misery. Sum 41 - No apologizes ----- I've heart it before, I'm straight out of line. The image of malice with one evil mind. I've got no excuse, It's my alibi. A victim of fashion dressed to do or die. Don't worry about me . I'm not your misery. Sum 41 - No apologizes
prénom et nom
type de lien
« phrase kitue » Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight. Throw away the key and then . Turn off all the lights. First, we're going to set some bait. Inside a nasty trap and wait. When he comes a-sniffing we will. Snap the trap and close the gate. Wait! I've got a better plan .To catch this big red lobster man. KoRn - Kidnap the Sandy Claws ----- Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight. Throw away the key and then . Turn off all the lights. First, we're going to set some bait. Inside a nasty trap and wait. When he comes a-sniffing we will. Snap the trap and close the gate. Wait! I've got a better plan .To catch this big red lobster man. KoRn - Kidnap the Sandy Claws
prénom et nom
type de lien
« phrase kitue » We're his little henchmen. And we take our job with pride. We do our best to please him. And stay on his good side. I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb. I'm not the dumb one . You're no fun. Shut up !I've got something, listen now. This one is real good, you'll see. We'll send a present to his door. KoRn - Kidnap the Sandy Claws ----  We're his little henchmen. And we take our job with pride. We do our best to please him. And stay on his good side. I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb. I'm not the dumb one . You're no fun. Shut up !I've got something, listen now. This one is real good, you'll see. We'll send a present to his door. KoRn - Kidnap the Sandy Claws
prénom et nom
type de lien
« phrase kitue » Take the time just to listen . When the voices screaming are much too loud. Take a look on the distance . Try and see it all. Chances are that you might find, that we share a common discomfort now. I think I'm walking on fine line, telle meo nly if it's real . Still I'm on my way ( on and on it goes) Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive ----- Take the time just to listen . When the voices screaming are much too loud. Take a look on the distance . Try and see it all. Chances are that you might find, that we share a common discomfort now. I think I'm walking on fine line, telle meo nly if it's real . Still I'm on my way ( on and on it goes) Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive
prénom et nom
type de lien
« phrase kitue » I'm walking down the lines. That divides me somewhere in my mind. On the border line . Of the edge and where I walk alone. Today is gonan be the day that they're gonan throw it back to you Green Day & Oasis - Mix Boulevard of Broken Dreams & Wonderwall ----- I'm walking down the lines. That divides me somewhere in my mind. On the border line . Of the edge and where I walk alone. Today is gonan be the day that they're gonan throw it back to you Green Day & Oasis - Mix Boulevard of Broken Dreams & Wonderwall
prénom et nom
type de lien
« phrase kitue » I don't need a parachute, baby, if I've got you - Baby, if I've got you, I don't need a parachute - You're gonna catch me - You're gonna catch if I fall down, down, down ♪ ---- I don't need a parachute, baby, if I've got you - Baby, if I've got you, I don't need a parachute - You're gonna catch me - You're gonna catch if I fall down, down, down ♪
Codage fait par M. Lou

Dernière édition par Rei Kasami le Lun 29 Oct - 19:39, édité 5 fois
Rei Kasami
Rei Kasami
2ème Année

Fiche scolaire

[U.C.]

And now, the gentlemans ♥ -oopas-

« On ne peut tomber amoureuse d'un homme bon; il faut que la fatalité nous conduise vers un salaud. »

Prénom N.
« Lien ici »
Prénom N.
« lien ici »
« phrase kitue » All I know si I've heard this all before. Reality is a bore. You ask me to belive in something fake well I can't bring myself to do what you want me to. This is who we are and nothing's gonna change. Sum 41 - Thanks for nothing ----- All I know si I've heard this all before. Reality is a bore. You ask me to belive in something fake well I can't bring myself to do what you want me to. This is who we are and nothing's gonna change. Sum 41 - Thanks for nothing
Prénom N.
« lien ici. »
« phrase kitue »  I've heart it before, I'm straight out of line. The image of malice with one evil mind. I've got no excuse, It's my alibi. A victim of fashion dressed to do or die. Don't worry about me . I'm not your misery. Sum 41 - No apologizes ----- I've heart it before, I'm straight out of line. The image of malice with one evil mind. I've got no excuse, It's my alibi. A victim of fashion dressed to do or die. Don't worry about me . I'm not your misery. Sum 41 - No apologizes
Prénom N.
type de lien
« phrase kitue » Days will come and go by. You will never know why. You're the victim of your own denial. You took the vow of contradiction. Bound by lies and fiction. Holding onto nothing all the while. Too late my friend it's over (Memories broken). Nice to know ya. Guess that means this is goodbye. Sum 41 - This is Goodbye ---- Days will come and go by. You will never know why. You're the victim of your own denial. You took the vow of contradiction. Bound by lies and fiction. Holding onto nothing all the while. Too late my friend it's over (Memories broken). Nice to know ya. Guess that means this is goodbye. Sum 41 - This is Goodbye
Prénom N.
« type de lien »
« phrase kitue » No you wanna get me back and you're gonna show me . So you walk around like you don't know me. You got a new friend, well I got homies. But in the end it's still so lonely. In the night I heart them talk, the coldest story ever told. Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul to a woman so heartless The Fray - Heartless ----- No you wanna get me back and you're gonna show me . So you walk around like you don't know me. You got a new friend, well I got homies. But in the end it's still so lonely. In the night I heart them talk, the coldest story ever told. Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul to a woman so heartless The Fray - Heartless
Prénom N.
« type de lien »
« phrase kitue » Where did I go wrong ? I lost a friend . Somewhere alone in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night . Had I known how to save a life ! Les him know what you know best, cause after all you do know best. Try to slip by his distance, whitout granting innocence . Lay down a list of what is wrong The Fray - How to save a life ----- Where did I go wrong ? I lost a friend . Somewhere alone in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night . Had I known how to save a life ! Les him know what you know best, cause after all you do know best. Try to slip by his distance, whitout granting innocence . Lay down a list of what is wrong The Fray - How to save a life
Codage fait par M. Lou

Prénom N.
[center]type de lien
« phrase kitue » Yet year after year, it's the same routine. And I grow so weary of the sound of screams. And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King. Have grown so tired of the same old thing. Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones .An emptiness began to grow. There's something out there, far from my home All American Rejects - Jack's lament ------- Yet year after year, it's the same routine. And I grow so weary of the sound of screams. And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King. Have grown so tired of the same old thing. Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones .An emptiness began to grow. There's something out there, far from my home All American Rejects - Jack's lament
Prénom N.
type de lien
« phrase kitue » Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight. Throw away the key and then . Turn off all the lights. First, we're going to set some bait. Inside a nasty trap and wait. When he comes a-sniffing we will. Snap the trap and close the gate. Wait! I've got a better plan .To catch this big red lobster man. KoRn - Kidnap the Sandy Claws ----- Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight. Throw away the key and then . Turn off all the lights. First, we're going to set some bait. Inside a nasty trap and wait. When he comes a-sniffing we will. Snap the trap and close the gate. Wait! I've got a better plan .To catch this big red lobster man. KoRn - Kidnap the Sandy Claws

prénom et nom
type de lien
« phrase kitue » We're his little henchmen. And we take our job with pride. We do our best to please him. And stay on his good side. I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb. I'm not the dumb one . You're no fun. Shut up !I've got something, listen now. This one is real good, you'll see. We'll send a present to his door. KoRn - Kidnap the Sandy Claws ----  We're his little henchmen. And we take our job with pride. We do our best to please him. And stay on his good side. I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb. I'm not the dumb one . You're no fun. Shut up !I've got something, listen now. This one is real good, you'll see. We'll send a present to his door. KoRn - Kidnap the Sandy Claws
prénom et nom
type de lien
« phrase kitue » Take the time just to listen . When the voices screaming are much too loud. Take a look on the distance . Try and see it all. Chances are that you might find, that we share a common discomfort now. I think I'm walking on fine line, telle meo nly if it's real . Still I'm on my way ( on and on it goes) Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive ----- Take the time just to listen . When the voices screaming are much too loud. Take a look on the distance . Try and see it all. Chances are that you might find, that we share a common discomfort now. I think I'm walking on fine line, telle meo nly if it's real . Still I'm on my way ( on and on it goes) Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive
prénom et nom
type de lien
prénom et nom
type de lien
Codage fait par M. Lou

Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: « 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship   « 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship Empty

« 'U' wanna be somebody for me ? Really ? No, I don't want, so, come out please. » ▬ Rei Kagami's Relationship

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1